The Bihar inter results have been released by the Bihar School Examination Board. While girls have clinched the top positions in Science and Arts stream, the Board has recorded 79.76 pass percentage this year. Toppers in all the three streams will get cash prize of Rs one lakh each, while those securing second and third positions will be given Rs 75,000 and Rs 50,000 apart from a laptop and kindle E-reader. Last year the only a little more than half of the total candidates had qualified the exam. The Board has declared the result within 28 days of evaluation and 44 days after the exam.
Bihar Board 12th Result Declared: Highlights
- Overall pass percentage is 79.76. More than 10 lakh students have qualified.
- 93.02% pass percentage in Commerce, 81.20% pass in Science
- The pass percentage in Arts stream is 76.53%
- Mark scrutiny process will begin on April 3 till April 12.
- Commerce toppers are Satyam Kumar (94.4%), Sonu Kumar (94%) and Shreya Kumari (93.8%)
- Arts toppers are Rohini Rani and Manish Kumar have scored 92.6%
- Science toppers are Rohini Prakash and Pawan Kumar (94.6%)
- Toppers in all the three streams will get cash prize of Rs one lakh each, while those securing second and third positions will be given Rs 75,000 and Rs 50,000 apart from a laptop and kindle E-reader.
- The inter results have been prepared within 28 days of evaluation.
- This year more than 13 lakh candidates took the Bihar Board class 12 exam.
- Along with the inter exam, a total of 16,60,609 students appeared for the matric exams at 1,418 centres across the state
- This year, the Bihar School Examination Board will announce the result 44 days after the inter exam.
- Contrary to the ongoing searches on biharboard.ac.in, the inter results will be released on bsebssresult.com/bseb and biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/inter-result
- Unlike last year, this year the Board will release the results of all the three streams along with vocational subjects.
- This year the Board continued with the OMR pattern, where 50% of the questions were objective in nature.
The Board had released model question papers for the intermediate exam in November 2018.
Last year the inter results were declared on June 6.
Last year 12,07,978 students took the inter exam and the pass percentage was 52.95%.
Kalpana Kumari had topped the Bihar Inter exam 2018 in Science stream. She had also secured the first rank in NEET 2018.
Click here for more Education News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.