A man was electrocuted to death while repairing an air-condition at a mall in south Delhi's Sarojini Nagar, police said today.
The deceased was identified as Sarwar Ali, a resident of Amroha in Uttar Pradesh, they said.
He was rushed to Safdarjung Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.The body was sent for post-mortem, the officer said, adding that a case of negligence has been registered.
More details awaited.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)