- Kapil Mishra holds press conference from home, 'exposes' AAP
- Shows presentation claiming irregularities in AAP's finances
- Mr Mishra has been accusing Arvind Kejriwal of corruption
The AAP has been embroiled in controversy ever since its defeat in the Delhi civic polls. Mr Mishra's charges against the party's top leadership come amid reports of a rift between Mr Kejriwal and senior leader Kumar Vishwaas. Earlier this month, comic-turned-politician Gurpreet Singh 'Ghuggi' resigned from the party after he was replaced by AAP MP Bhagwant Mann as its Punjab chief.
- I have with me all the documents that expose Arvind Kejriwal.
- These will be shared with you today. I have kept all the details from corruption and scams to things that went wrong during elections. We will also be e-mailing these to you.
- I am now going to give you a presentation and every detail has a supporting document.
- You all will see how people in Delhi have been fooled. The AAP has been indulging in massive corruption in Delhi including the mohalla clinics. You'll see what a massive scam it is.
- The first slide has the account details of the Aam Aadmi Party.
- Some people know of this, but don't have the details.
- I am now going to give every single detail of how the party did not declare money that it received. They got 25 crores, but showed only 20. Where have the 5 crores gone?
- Another account shows a discrepancy of 15 crores.
- They declared wrong details about their finances to the Election Commission.
- I am going to give you the bank documents of every single account.
- See for yourself, the difference between what they have and what they claim to have, and what they declare to the Election Commission.
- Income Tax has sent notice to Arvind Kejriwal regarding four companies he holds fraudulently.
- But he actually has hundreds of companies, which he holds illegally. There are crores of rupees in each of these company accounts.
- I will give you the authentic documents of each of these companies, including the details of all the shell companies that Arvind Kejriwal has opened.
- Arvind Kejriwal was converting black money to white via Axis bank. Here are the documents of the money that was neither declared nor reflected anywhere by Arvind Kejriwal and the Aam Aadmi Party.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.