- "Padhai Kamai Davai - education, earning for the young and medicine for the elderly. This is my vision for Bihar."
- "Can a Bihar of 21st century be made with those carrying forth the thinking of 18th century? Bihar needs to be freed from this mindset. We do not need jantar mantar (sorcery), we need computers. Our youths should have laptops in their hand and no taaveej (locket). Nitish Kumar and Lalu Prasad are responsible for forcing people to leave the state. They made migrants of the youths of Bihar."
- "I was reading in the papers that this Maha Gathbandhan (grand alliance) has three players - Laluji, Nitish ji and Sonia Gandhi. Now I have found out there is a fourth partner - the tantric".
- "Rights given by Babasaheb Ambedkar for the socially backward classes will never be taken away by my government."
- "They (the opposition) have been doing the politics of forward versus backward from last thirty years and dreaming of becoming Prime Minister. They were carrying this poison of casteism all along. And all of sudden they see an EBC (economically backward class) has become Prime Minister without any such ploy."
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.