- This is murder of our democracy and the constitution.
Harish Rawat, Former Chief Minister, Uttarakhand
- The government of Uttarakhand was murdering provisions of the Constitution everyday.
Arun Jaitley, Finance Minister
- Modi ji and Government were nervous and hence President's rule was imposed in the state in haste, by murdering the democracy
Shakeel Ahmad, Congress
- President's rule became necessary because CM was not resigning even after losing majority.
Vijay Bahuguna, Congress
- Having failed in all conspiracy, now President's rule has been imposed.
Randeep Surjewala, Congress
- Harish Rawat is himself a threat to Uttarakhand and democracy.
Bhagat Singh Koshyari, BJP
- If people use such horse trading tactics to prove a majority, then it cannot be called democratic form of government.
Kailash Vijavargiya, BJP
- Prez rule imposed one day before trust vote? BJP is anti-democracy. BJP/RSS want dictatorship, want to rule India thro Prez Rule (sic)
Arvind Kejriwal, Chief Minister, Delhi
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.