- If the government is alleging, then they should investigate. If anything is there against me, they should find out and hang me.
Ahmed Patel, Congress leader
- The Congress party is saying that they started investigation in the Agusta deal. So they should make a demand for a probe and the investigative agency should decide what action needs to be taken.
Nalin Kohli, BJP leader
- We would like to know if there was a deal between the Indian Prime Minister and the Italian Prime Minister and there was a decision to release the Italian Marines who faced murder charges.
Digvijaya Singh, Congress leader
- India wants to know how Italy always gets involved, from Bofors to Agusta. The Congress has a problem that PM Modi has stopped the loot by the dalals (middlemen).
Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs
- BJP has started a campaign to deflect attention. I have to ask PM Modi and the BJP that why are they protecting a blacklisted company.
Anand Sharma, Congress leader
- "The identity of the bribe-givers has been established...now the identity of the bribe-takers" has to be revealed.
Arun Jaitley, Union Finance Minister Finance Minister
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.