Constellations
- All
- News
- Videos
-
SpaceX’s Starlink Reportedly Eyes Expansion Into Mobile Device Market and Direct-to-Device Connectivity
- Friday February 6, 2026
- Written by Shaurya Tomer, Edited by Ketan Pratap
SpaceX’s Starlink looks to expand beyond broadband connectivity and introduce new services such as direct-to-phone communication. According to a report, the satellite internet service’s mobile device could connect to the constellation of Starlink satellites and rival smartphones. Starlink’s rising subscriber base and expanding range of use ca...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Swiss Bar Fire Claims Another Victim, Death Count Rises To 41
- Sunday February 1, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
An 18-year-old Swiss national has died in a Zurich hospital from injuries sustained in a Swiss Alpine bar fire, bringing the death count to 41 a month after the tragedy.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Owners Of Swiss Bar Blame Waitress For Fire That Killed 40 People
- Wednesday January 28, 2026
- World News | Edited by Abhinav Singh
Le Constellation bar owners blame the waitress for the January 1 fire that killed 40, citing flaming champagne bottles near the foam ceiling.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Shock, Anger As Owner Of Swiss Bar, Where Fire Killed 40 People, Bailed
- Saturday January 24, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The co-owner of the Swiss bar hit by a deadly fire during New Year celebrations was released from custody on Friday after bail was paid on his behalf, dismaying victims' families.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Swiss Bar Where 40 Died Had No Safety Checks For 5 Years: "We Regret This Bitterly"
- Wednesday January 7, 2026
- World News | Edited by Ritu Singh
Mayor Nicolas Feraud admitted that Le Constellation Bar hadn't undergone safety inspections since 2019.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Swiss Bar Fire That Killed 40 Started From Candles Or Sparklers: Officials
- Saturday January 3, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The chief prosecutor said that "everything suggests that the fire started from sparklers or Bengal candles" waved high near the ceiling of the Le Constellation bar.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Can't Eat, Sleep": Owners Of Swiss Bar Where Fire Killed 40 Break Silence
- Saturday January 3, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Jessica Moretti was there at the time of the disaster and had suffered minor injuries but had been able to return home.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
What Caused Deadly Fire At Swiss Bar That Killed 40 On New Year's Eve
- Friday January 2, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
Swiss investigators said Friday that they believe sparkling flares atop Champagne bottles ignited the fatal fire at a ski resort when they came too close to a crowded bar's ceiling.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
SpaceX’s Starlink Reportedly Eyes Expansion Into Mobile Device Market and Direct-to-Device Connectivity
- Friday February 6, 2026
- Written by Shaurya Tomer, Edited by Ketan Pratap
SpaceX’s Starlink looks to expand beyond broadband connectivity and introduce new services such as direct-to-phone communication. According to a report, the satellite internet service’s mobile device could connect to the constellation of Starlink satellites and rival smartphones. Starlink’s rising subscriber base and expanding range of use ca...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Swiss Bar Fire Claims Another Victim, Death Count Rises To 41
- Sunday February 1, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
An 18-year-old Swiss national has died in a Zurich hospital from injuries sustained in a Swiss Alpine bar fire, bringing the death count to 41 a month after the tragedy.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Owners Of Swiss Bar Blame Waitress For Fire That Killed 40 People
- Wednesday January 28, 2026
- World News | Edited by Abhinav Singh
Le Constellation bar owners blame the waitress for the January 1 fire that killed 40, citing flaming champagne bottles near the foam ceiling.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Shock, Anger As Owner Of Swiss Bar, Where Fire Killed 40 People, Bailed
- Saturday January 24, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The co-owner of the Swiss bar hit by a deadly fire during New Year celebrations was released from custody on Friday after bail was paid on his behalf, dismaying victims' families.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Swiss Bar Where 40 Died Had No Safety Checks For 5 Years: "We Regret This Bitterly"
- Wednesday January 7, 2026
- World News | Edited by Ritu Singh
Mayor Nicolas Feraud admitted that Le Constellation Bar hadn't undergone safety inspections since 2019.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Swiss Bar Fire That Killed 40 Started From Candles Or Sparklers: Officials
- Saturday January 3, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The chief prosecutor said that "everything suggests that the fire started from sparklers or Bengal candles" waved high near the ceiling of the Le Constellation bar.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Can't Eat, Sleep": Owners Of Swiss Bar Where Fire Killed 40 Break Silence
- Saturday January 3, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Jessica Moretti was there at the time of the disaster and had suffered minor injuries but had been able to return home.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
What Caused Deadly Fire At Swiss Bar That Killed 40 On New Year's Eve
- Friday January 2, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
Swiss investigators said Friday that they believe sparkling flares atop Champagne bottles ignited the fatal fire at a ski resort when they came too close to a crowded bar's ceiling.
-
www.ndtv.com