Charlie Hebdo Suspects
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Paris Attack Suspect Says Wanted To Target Charlie Hebdo
- Saturday September 26, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A Pakistan-born teenager has admitted to stabbing two people with a meat cleaver outside the former Paris offices of Charlie Hebdo magazine, investigators said Saturday, with nine people now detained over what the government condemned as "Islamist terror".
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2 Wounded In Paris Knife Attack Outside Charlie Hebdo Ex-Offices
- Friday September 25, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A man armed with a knife seriously wounded two people on Friday in a suspected terror attack outside the former offices of French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo in Paris, three weeks into the trial of men accused of being accomplices in the 2015 massacre of the newspaper's staff.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"You Can't Kill Innocent": Key Charlie Hebdo Attack Suspect Denies Charges
- Friday September 4, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A primary suspect in the trial over the 2015 massacres at satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo and elsewhere in Paris denied on Friday any responsibility for the attacks carried out by terrorists, one of whom was a close associate.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
French Terrorist Who Helped Carry Out Charlie Hebdo Killings Arrested
- Friday December 21, 2018
- World News | Reuters
A French terrorist suspected of helping the brothers who carried out the 2015 Charlie Hebdo killings has been arrested in Djibouti and is awaiting transfer to France, French Defence Minister Florence Parly said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Suspect Arrested Over Paris Attacks As Raids Continue Across France
- Tuesday December 15, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A 29-year-old man was arrested in the Paris region today as part of the vast investigation into last month's attacks on the city that left 130 dead, a judicial source said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Fate of Paris Attacks 'Mastermind' Unknown After Massive Raid
- Thursday November 19, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The fate of the suspected mastermind of the Paris attacks, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, was unknown Wednesday after a massive police raid in a suburb of the city that left at least two dead, including a female suicide bomber.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
More Than 10,000 on French List of Potential Terror Suspects
- Tuesday November 17, 2015
- World News | Agence Frence-Presse
France has listed more than 10,000 people suspected of being radicalised or potential security threats, including homegrown assailant Omar Ismail Mostefai who killed scores of people at Paris's Bataclan music on Friday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Suspected Islamist Hacker Detained in Bulgaria
- Wednesday July 15, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A man suspected of belonging to a network of Islamist hackers responsible for attacks on more than 3,500 websites worldwide was arrested in Bulgaria, the interior ministry announced Wednesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
French Attack Suspect Grilled as Gruesome 'Selfie' Emerges
- Sunday June 28, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
French police questioned a suspected Islamist Saturday about an attack in which the man displayed his boss's severed head, as it emerged he may have sent a "selfie" of the decapitation.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
French Police Interrogate Attack Suspect After Grisly Decapitation
- Saturday June 27, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
French police interrogated a suspected Islamist today as they tried to piece together an attack in which the man put his boss's severed head on display in the second jihadist attack to hit France in six months.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Paris Attack Suspect Says Wanted To Target Charlie Hebdo
- Saturday September 26, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A Pakistan-born teenager has admitted to stabbing two people with a meat cleaver outside the former Paris offices of Charlie Hebdo magazine, investigators said Saturday, with nine people now detained over what the government condemned as "Islamist terror".
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2 Wounded In Paris Knife Attack Outside Charlie Hebdo Ex-Offices
- Friday September 25, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A man armed with a knife seriously wounded two people on Friday in a suspected terror attack outside the former offices of French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo in Paris, three weeks into the trial of men accused of being accomplices in the 2015 massacre of the newspaper's staff.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"You Can't Kill Innocent": Key Charlie Hebdo Attack Suspect Denies Charges
- Friday September 4, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A primary suspect in the trial over the 2015 massacres at satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo and elsewhere in Paris denied on Friday any responsibility for the attacks carried out by terrorists, one of whom was a close associate.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
French Terrorist Who Helped Carry Out Charlie Hebdo Killings Arrested
- Friday December 21, 2018
- World News | Reuters
A French terrorist suspected of helping the brothers who carried out the 2015 Charlie Hebdo killings has been arrested in Djibouti and is awaiting transfer to France, French Defence Minister Florence Parly said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Suspect Arrested Over Paris Attacks As Raids Continue Across France
- Tuesday December 15, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A 29-year-old man was arrested in the Paris region today as part of the vast investigation into last month's attacks on the city that left 130 dead, a judicial source said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Fate of Paris Attacks 'Mastermind' Unknown After Massive Raid
- Thursday November 19, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The fate of the suspected mastermind of the Paris attacks, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, was unknown Wednesday after a massive police raid in a suburb of the city that left at least two dead, including a female suicide bomber.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
More Than 10,000 on French List of Potential Terror Suspects
- Tuesday November 17, 2015
- World News | Agence Frence-Presse
France has listed more than 10,000 people suspected of being radicalised or potential security threats, including homegrown assailant Omar Ismail Mostefai who killed scores of people at Paris's Bataclan music on Friday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Suspected Islamist Hacker Detained in Bulgaria
- Wednesday July 15, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A man suspected of belonging to a network of Islamist hackers responsible for attacks on more than 3,500 websites worldwide was arrested in Bulgaria, the interior ministry announced Wednesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
French Attack Suspect Grilled as Gruesome 'Selfie' Emerges
- Sunday June 28, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
French police questioned a suspected Islamist Saturday about an attack in which the man displayed his boss's severed head, as it emerged he may have sent a "selfie" of the decapitation.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
French Police Interrogate Attack Suspect After Grisly Decapitation
- Saturday June 27, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
French police interrogated a suspected Islamist today as they tried to piece together an attack in which the man put his boss's severed head on display in the second jihadist attack to hit France in six months.
-
www.ndtv.com