SSC CGL Tier 2 Tentative Answer Key Released
- Go to the official website
- Click on the 'Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2017 - Candidates shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II (Descriptive Paper)'
- Click on the result link
- SSC has declared the result in a .pdf file
- The result page contains details of the candidates like roll number, category and name.
SSC JE Paper 1 Result Highlights
- A total of 225723 had appeared for Civil, 149758 for Electrical and 194449 for Mechanical disciplines.
- 5855 candidates will appear for the descriptive paper
- The cut off for unreserved category in Civil engineering discipline is 117 marks; it is 136.25 marks for Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering discipline
- JE paper 2 exam will be held on 29 April 2018.
- 'Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates and Final Answer Keys along with the Question Paper(s) in a standard format will be hosted shortly on the Commission's website,' says the official update.
Click here for more Jobs News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.