Important points to keep in mind while applying for Indian Railway vacancies:
1. The application fee is Rs. 500 for all other categories except SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward classes, in which case the application fee is Rs. 250.
2. For the application, candidate should have their scanned photograph in color. The image should be JPEG image of size 20 to 50 KB.
3. Candidate who seek free travel pass should also keep a scanned image of their SC/ST certificate. It should be a JPEG image of size 50 to 100 KB.
4. In case of candidates availing the services of a scribe, the scanned image of the scribe also needs to be uploaded. It should be a JPEG image of size 20 to 50 KB.
5. To begin the application process, candidate would need to go to the RRB website and select the regional RRB to which they wish to apply to.
Candidate must keep in mind that the application process involves three stages. The first stage is registration, second stage is payment of application fee and the final stage is uploading documents and final submission. In the last stage of the application candidates would also need to choose the post they are applying for, so read the recruitment advertisement carefully.
Click here for more Jobs News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.