MMRDA Recruitment 2019: Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited, a Government of Maharashtra PSU, has announced recruitment on various posts. MMRDA will be recruiting on more than 1,000 posts. The online application process for MMRDA recruitment will begin on September 16 and conclude on October 7, 2019. The eligibility requirement for each post is different and candidates are advised to check the recruitment advertisement to ascertain their eligibility for a post.
Total number of vacancies available for recruitment is 1,053. The post-wise breakup of vacancies is given below:
- Station Manager: 18 Vacancies
- Station Controller: 120 Vacancies
- Section Engineer: 136 Vacancies
- Jr. Engineer: 30 Vacancies
- Train Operator (Shunting): 12 Vacancies
- Chief Traffic Controller: 06 Vacancies
- Traffic Controller: 08 Vacancies
- Jr. Engineer(S&T): 04 Vacancies
- Safety Supervisor-I: 01 Post
- Safety Supervisor-II: 04 Vacancies
- Senior Section Engineer: 30 Vacancies
- Technician-I: 75 Vacancies
- Technician-II: 287 Vacancies
- Sr. Section Engineer (Civil): 07 Vacancies
- Section Engineer (Civil): 16 Vacancies
- Technician (Civil)-I: 09 Vacancies
- Technician (Civil) -II: 26 Vacancies
- Sr. Section Engineer (E&M): 03 Vacancies
- Section Engineer (E&M): 06 Vacancies
- Technician (E&M)-I: 05 Vacancies
- Technician (E&M)-II: 11 Vacancies
- Helper: 13 Vacancies
- Sr. Section Engineer(S&T): 18 Vacancies
- Section Engineer(S&T): 36 Vacancies
- Technician (S&T)-I: 42 Vacancies
- Technician (S&T)-II: 97 Vacancies
- Security Supervisor: 04 Vacancies
- Finance Assistant: 02 Vacancies
- Supervisor (Customer Relation): 08 Vacancies
- Commercial Assistant: 04 Vacancies
- Store Supervisor: 02 Vacancies
- Jr. Engineer (Stores): 08 Vacancies
- HR Assistant-I: 01 Vacancy
- HR Assistant-II: 04 Vacancies
Eligible candidates will be able to apply through MMRDA official website - 'www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in'.
The mode of selection will include a written examination. Candidates who qualify in written exam will be called for Document Verification and then will have to appear for an Interview. Details of the exam and syllabus for the exam will be released later.
As per the official notification, if suitable candidates are not found for a post then the same will be filled up in lower scale by suitable candidates.
Click here for more Jobs News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.