Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released official notification for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee recruitment for 2019-2020. Online registration will begin on August 14, 2018. A total of 4102 vacancies for PO/ MT posts have been notified by IBPS in 20 participating organisations. The preliminary exam will be held in October and the main exam is scheduled to be held in November. Provisional allotment for the IBPS PO recruitment will be completed in April 2019. Interview for the PO/ management trainee post will be held in January/ February 2019.
IBPS PO 2018: Eligibility Criteria
Graduates in the age group of 20-30 years are eligible to participate in the IBPS PO recruitment.'All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 04.09.2018,' reads the job notification.
IBPS PO 2018: Selection Process
IBPS will select candidates on the basis of preliminary exam, main exam and interview. In order to qualify the prelims and main exam, candidates have to qualify in each of the tests in the exams. For prelims, questions will be asked from English language, quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability. Likewise for main exam candidates shall have to attempt questions from topics: reasoning and computer aptitude, general/ economy/ banking awareness, English language and data analysis and interpretation.
IBPS PO 2018: Vacancy Details
IBPS PO 2018: Important Dates
- Online registration begins: August 14, 2018
- Online registration ends: September 4, 2018
- Call letter for pre exam training: September 2018
- Pre exam training: October 1-7, 2018
- Call letter for preliminary exam: October 2018
- Preliminary exam: October 13, 14, 20 and 21, 2018
- Result of preliminary exam: October/ November 2018
- Call letter for main exam: November 2018
- Main exam date: November 18, 2018