New Delhi: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has invited applications from graduates and 10+2 pass candidates for recruitment to the posts of Grade II (DASS), Pharmacist (Homeopathic), Legal Assistant, Assistant Superintendent, Matron and Warder posts. For matron and warder posts, only female and male candidates are eligible to apply, respectively. Candidates shall have to submit their application at the online portal dsssbonline.nic.in. 'The closing date for submission of online application is upto 5 P.M. on 21/11/2017 after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected,' says DSSSB.
- Grade-II (DASS): Graduate in the age group of 20-32 years
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic): 10+2 pass in science subject and Diploma in Homoeopathy pharmacy of not less than two years from a Government Board/institution and age not exceeding 27 years.
- Legal Assistant in Directorate of Education: Bachelor degree in any subject with Bachelor's in Law or Five years integrated graduate degree in Law and age not exceeding 30 years.
- Assistant Superintendent in Prison: Graduate in the age group of 18-27 years. Candidates should go through the physical standards given in the official notification.
- Matron in Prison: 10+2 pass in the age group of 18-27 years. Candidates should go through the physical standards given in the official notification.
- Warder: 10+2 pass in the age group of 18-27 years. Candidates should go through the physical standards given in the official notification.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of two tier exam and skill test. 'The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only. (ii) There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.'
Click here for more Job News