The examination will be held in Delhi only.
For one tier exam, candidates shall have to attempt questions from general awareness, general intelligence and reasoning ability, arithmetical & numerical ability, Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension.
In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
In another notification, DSSSB has notified exam dates for recruitment exams. The exam will be held on 13 August 2017 for recruitment to the posts of pharmacist, legal assistant, litigation assistant, junior legal assistant, legal assistant, staff nurse, executive legal and deputy manager (legal). Admit cards for the same has been released online. Candidates can download the same till 11 August.
Other details in this regard can be found at dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Lower Division Clerk: 34 posts in Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board
- Grade IV (DASS): 480 posts in Services Department
- Grade II (DASS): 221 posts in Services Department
- Statistical Assistant: 260 posts in Planning Department
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 5 posts in Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board
- Draughtsman Grade III: 52 posts in Delhi Jal Board
- Field Assistant: 10 posts in Food Safety Department
- Food Safety Officer: 5 posts in Food Safety Department
- Librarian: 6 posts in Directorate of Training and Technical Education
- Librarian: 1 post in Directorate of Training
Click here for more Job News