Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has postponed the dates for Bihar Judicial Services Preliminary Examination 2018. The commission has issued a notice saying that the Judicial Services Preliminary exam has been postponed due to unavoidable reasons. The exam will now be conducted on November 27 and November 28 in the second session. The detailed exam schedule will be released later.
Earlier the exam was expected to be conducted on November 25. The Commission had begun the application process for Bihar Judicial Services exam on September 11, 2018.
The Bihar Judicial Services Preliminary Exam will be OMR based and questions will be objective in nature.
There will be two papers in the preliminary examination - General Studies, and Law. The General Studies paper will carry 100 marks. The paper on law will carry 150 marks.
The topics covered in the Bihar Judicial Services Preliminary exams are:
- General Knowledge including current affairs
- Elementary General Science
- Law of Evidence and Procedure
- Constitutional and Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law and Muhammadan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property, Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief
- Law of Contracts and Torts
- Commercial Law
Candidates who qualify in the preliminary examination will have to appear for the Bihar Judicial Services Main examination.
Click here for more Jobs News