22-Year-Old Electrocuted While Listening To Music. His Phone Was Charging

Thath Singh, 22, a resident of Pandyo village in Yamunanagar district, around 100 km from Chandigarh, died on Tuesday of the electric shock received through the headphones.

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
22-Year-Old Electrocuted While Listening To Music. His Phone Was Charging

The victim's body was handed over to the family. (Representational)


Chandigarh:  A 22-year-old man was electrocuted today as he was listening to music from his headphones while his mobile phone was on the charging mode.

Thath Singh, 22, a resident of Pandyo village in Yamunanagar district, around 100 km from Chandigarh, died on Tuesday of the electric shock received through the headphones.

Police officials said the incident took place when the victim put his phone on charging and started listening to music.

At that time, there was no electricity supply in his house. As he was listening to the music, the electricity supply was restored and he got an electric shock.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital from where he was referred to a hospital in Yamunanagar town. However, the doctors could not save him.

His body was handed over to the family on Wednesday after postmortem.


Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.

NDTV Beeps - your daily newsletter

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................