Family Dies Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning From Room Heater In J&K

Mohammad Maqbool Lone, his wife and their son are believed to have died in their sleep, they said.

Family Dies Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning From Room Heater In J&K

Preliminary investigation has revealed that they died due to asphyxiation (Representational)

Srinagar:

 A married couple and their five-year-old son were found dead on Tuesday inside their house in the Pattan area of Jammu and Kashmir's Baramulla district, officials said.

Mohammad Maqbool Lone, his wife and their son are believed to have died in their sleep, they said.

Preliminary investigation has revealed that they died due to asphyxiation caused by carbon monoxide emanating from a room heater.