Daughter's day is a day to celebrate the gift of daughters. Dads and moms have different, but very special relationships with their daughters. And that is to be celebrated. Daughter's day is a day to cherish daughters. In India, Daughter's Day tends to be celebrated on the fourth Sunday of September. Like other special days, it's a time for having fun, treats, and shared activities. The initial reason for creating National or International Daughters Day was to erase the stigma in some countries attached to having a girl instead of a boy child.
This Daughter's Day, pamper your daughter and make her feel valued:
1. Brunch Date: This Daughter's day, going out for a simple brunch date with your daughter will not only bring you both closer but also lift her mood.
2. Staycation: A day spent at a hotel in same city, doing nothing but relaxing and doing some leisure activities.
3. A shopping spree: Who doesn't love shopping? Take her out to her favourite places to shop.
4. A luxury salon package: Pamper your daughter with a luxury salon package- a spa, manicure, pedicure.
5. A home-cooked meal: There is nothing better than a home-cooked meal. Cook for her all by yourself or may be both of you or three of you can cook together.
Daughters Day is a day to celebrate the joy and wonder of having a baby girl and raising a daughter.
Election Results for Lok Sabha Election 2019 will be out on May 23. Get the latest election news and live updates on ndtv.com/elections. Catch all the action on NDTV Live. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for news updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the election 2019