- Orange peels contain more Vitamin C and can give you radiant skin
- You can apply the pulp of a tomato directly on your skin for natural glow
- The natural acids of lemon remove dead skin cells and lighten age spots
1. Oranges: Orange peels contain more Vitamin C than the fruit itself. When used in a homemade face pack, it can give you clear and bright skin. Make a face mask with 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder and 2 tablespoon of yogurt to do the trick. Apply it all over for face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then, wash off with lukewarm water.
2. Pumpkin Seeds: Here’s a long term solution for glowing skin – eat a handful of pumpkin seeds daily! You can make a quick face pack with 3 teaspoons of ground pumpkin seeds, 1/2 teaspoon honey and 1/2 teaspoon milk. Apply and leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then wash off.
3. Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain an important antioxidant called lycopene which makes them wonderful beauty ingredients. This powerful antioxidant has amazing anti-ageing properties. You can apply the pulp or juice of a tomato directly on your skin. It helps in keeping your skin supple, radiant and clear.
5. Lemon: Lemons are packed with vitamin C, vitamin B and phosphorous. The natural acids of lemon remove dead skin cells and lighten age spots. It cleans the pores without stripping the skin of its natural oil. To use them, mix a spoon of lemon juice and grape juice and apply on your face for smooth and glowing skin.
Use these simple foods and get the festive glow for Navratri 2017 naturally.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.