Karan Johar on nepotism and more.
- "When I see myself in season one (of Koffee With Karan), I feel like there was this innocent child who is asking questions like an elocutionist, trying to be very prim and proper in my delivery. Over the seasons, I feel like there's a lot of unabashedness, a lot of ease. Now I'm more like my self, not bothered about how I am looking, how I'm sitting, whether my expressions are too much."
- "The only topic that has not left me is nepotism. It started on this sofa and never left me. It never left the industry, it never left social media. I am still cursed for it, still trolled for it but now I'm not bothered."
- "So many people have said no (to come on Koffee With Karan). Like Ranbir told me 'I'm not coming'. And he's a really close friend of mine. He said 'If I say something kuchh gadbad ho jaega (something will go wrong) so I'm not coming'. He teases me, he says 'you pay me what you're getting, then I'll come'. I said 'why should I pay you? I'm not paying you'. And I respect that. Just because they are close friends, they shouldn't come. They should come if they want to come."
- "Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khand and Aamir Khan are not coming together (on the show). I don't have the power to pull that trio. I can get them to a party, not on the show. I can't manage two also of this triumvirate together."
- On leaking rapid fire questions On 'Koffee With Karan': "I did it once when I was shooting the Student of the Year episode with the three of them. I was so scared because they were new and I wanted them to come across well. That's the only time I have done it. "