UP Board To Release Answer Copies Of Toppers This Year: Reports
UP Board Result 2018: Know How To Check
- Go to the official website upresults.nic.in
- Click on the result link
- Enter the roll number and/ or date of birth (its better to keep admit card in hand)
- Submit the details
- Take a printout of the result
- Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) will host class 10, class 12 result related updates.
- UP board result for class 10th and 12th will be uploaded on the official website upresults.nic.in.
- Result announcement will also be made at results.nic.in and third party websites indiaresults.com.
- Several websites have already started registration for the result update, where students have to register on the portal using their email ID or valid phone number giving details like name, roll number, date of birth, etc.
- Students must know their school code as it is an important login credential.
- 'The results published on net are for immediate information to the examinees. These cannot be treated as original mark sheets. Original mark sheets are to be issued by the Board separately,' clarifies the result portal of the Board.
- Like CBSE model answer copies, UP board will release the answer copies of toppers. "We will be uploading the copies of toppers online so that students can see and follow them during their preparations," the Deputy Chief Minister who also holds education portfolio had said.
Click here for more Education News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.