Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2018 Declared: Highlights
- 8,97,945 students out of 9,50,397 students who had appeared for the exam, have cleared the exam.
- The pass percentage is 94.5%.
- The overall pass percentage has increased by 0.1% in comparison to last year.
- 0.99% or 9402 students have secured about 481 marks.
- Majority students (comprising of 38.52%) have secured marks in the range of 301-400 marks
- Highest pass percentage is recorded in Science subject (98.47%). In Mathematics subject 96.18% students have passed.
- Girls have recorded 99.17 pass percentage in Science subject.
- The pass percentage in government schools is 91.36.
- Sivagangai district has recorded the highest pass percentage 98.5%.
- 94.20 % students have cleared the exam in the State capital, Chennai.
TN SSLC Result 2018 Declared: Live Update
May 23, 9.11 am: As of now the results are not available online. Students can check the result online 9.30 am onwards.
May 23, 9.06 am: While 96.4% of the girls have cleared the exam, the pass percentage of boys is 92.5%
May 23, 9.04 am: Tamil Nadu SSLC result declared. 94.5% students pass.
May 23, 8.59 am: Press conference to declare Tamil Nadu 10th result to begin soon.
May 23, 8.47 am: Countdown begins for Tamil Nadu SSLC result 2018.
May 23, 8.35 am: According to the Times of India, Tamil Nadu 10th supplementary exam will be held on July 28, 2018.
May 23, 8.33 am: TN SSLC result will be announced for close to 10 lakh students online.
May 23, 8.27 am: Like the TN HSC result declaration, the 10th result will be announced officially by the Education Minister K.A. Sengottaiyan after which it will be released online for students at www.dge.tn.gov.in.
May 23, 8.15 am: More than 8 lakh students had appeared for class 12 annual exam, the result of which was announced on May 16, 2018.
May 23, 7.49 am: Tamil Nadu 10th result 2018 websites are: tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in, dge2.tn.nic.in.
May 23, 7.30 am: Students should download a copy of the class 10 online mark statement. Official documents supporting the result will be released immediately after it is declared.
May 23, 7.15 am: As of now no change in time has been notified by the DGE Tamil Nadu. Students can expect the 10th result 2018 on time.
May 23, 7.00 am: This year, second time in a row, DGE Tamil Nadu will not release the list of toppers in 10th result. 'CBSE is already following this, and why because other students who get even one mark less (than the rank holders) face severe stress. The practice of announcing the first three rank holders at the state and district level is being done away with,' School Education Minister K.A. Sengottaiyan had said in 2017.
May 23, 6.45 am: Tamil Nadu 10th results can also be received through SMS.
May 23, 6.30 am: Students can check the result on the official websites tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in and dge2.tn.nic.in 9.30 am onwards.
May 23, 6.00 am: Tamil Nadu class 10th result will be released today.
Click here for more Education News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.