NEET 2018 Result Declared; Cut Off 119 for General Candidates
New Delhi:NEET Result 2018 have been announced on the official website. Students who appeared for the exam can check their result using their examination roll number and date of birth. With NEET result, students will also be able to see the cut off for open category and all other reserved categories. The cut off for open category candidates this year is 119. More than 7 lakh candidates have qualified this year for admisison to MBBS and BDS courses.
The cut off for physical handicapped candidates from unreserved categories is 107. The cut off marks for all other categories is 96.
The cut offs have dropped significantly from last year. This year the cut off has dropped by 12 marks for open category candidates. For reserved category candidates, the cut off was 107 in 2017 and has dropped by 11 marks.
634897 candidates have qualified in the open category. 13,26,725 students had registered for the exam out of which 5,80,648 were boys and 7,46,076 were girls.
With the result declaration, CBSE's job is done and now MCI will begin the counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota seats. The counselling for the rest of the 85% seats, which fall under state quota, will be conducted separately by the concerned authorities on state level.