Few days after declaring the class 12 result or the HSC exam result, the Maharashtra Board is all set to announce the class 10 or SSC result today. The Board has confirmed the SSC result date and time yesterday. Students who took the SSC board exam this year can check their result today at mahresult.nic.in, 1 pm onwards. In the SSC result, the overall pass percentage has dipped. This year 77.1% of the total students who took the HSC exam have qualified for higher education.
Maharashtra SSC Result 2019 Key Points
- Students should check the SSC result from the official result portal mahresult.nic.in.
- Students can refer to the official website of the Board, mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in, for updates on the SSC result. However the result will be hosted only on the result portal.
- Candidates would need their roll number and mother's first name to log in to the result website. Therefore candidates should have their board exam admit card in hand.
- The result portal may slow down after the SSC results are out. Usually result websites crash when lakhs of students login at the same time. In cases as such students should wait for a while and retry later.
- Save the online mark sheet downloaded from the website. The online mark statement is only for reference. The Board will issue documents like mark sheet and pass certificate immediately after the SSC results are out.
- SSC pass certificate will be used as a valid proof for date of birth. Therefore soon after downloading the result students should check the details and errors, if any, should be rectified at the earliest.
In 2018, 89.41 per cent students had qualified in the Maharashtra SSC examination with girls performing better than boys in terms of pass percentage. The pass percentage for girls was 91.17 per cent and for boys was 87.27 per cent.
Click here for more Education News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.