The university conducts admission process for two sessions - July and January. Certain courses which are available in the January session are not available in the July session and vice-versa. Before filling the application form, make sure that the course to which you wish to apply is available in the July session.
Before applying for any programme, you must check the required eligibility as well as course fee.
You must keep in mind that while applying online to IGNOU, you will have to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
1. Scanned latest Photograph (Maximum 100 KB)
2. Scanned your latest Signature (Maximum 100 KB)
3. Scanned copy of your Age Proof.
4. Scanned copy of your relevant Educational Qualifications (Maximum 400 KB)
5. Scanned Copy of your Experience Certificate (If Any). (Maximum 400 KB)
6. Scanned Copy of your Category Certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/OBC. (Maximum 400 KB)
7. Scanned Copy of your BPL Certificate, If Below Poverty Line. (Must be less than 400 KB)
The application form can be filled on https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
Click here for more Admission and Education News