Mock tests will not just help you keep a track of your performance and improvement, but will also get you in the right frame of mind for the examination day. Knowing all the topics is one thing, and applying that knowledge to a question during an exam in an environment of stress is another.
Why are Mock Tests important?
Strategy for last 60 days of CAT preparation
- Solve and analyse at least 2 mock tests in a week which means you would be solving at least 16 mocks before the exam. You can increase the number of mocks to at least 3-4 in a week two-weeks prior to the exam.
- Solve at least one sectional paper every day.
- Though IIMs never release CAT previous year papers, but there are question papers available with similar set of questions as asked in previous CAT exams. Solve them too.
- Read newspapers and editorials every day. This will help you in comprehension section and subsequently during Writing Ability Test and Personal interview.
- Last but not the least, make a schedule and stick to it. Do not skip even an hour worth of preparation as it can make a huge difference too.
Click here for more Education News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.