Candidates should note that the fee/ processing charges must be submitted through online payment mode only.
In addition to this, candidates must submit the qualifying exam marksheet to respective department on or before 19 June 2017.
- Go to the official portal of the Office of the Controller of Examinations AMU (amucontrollerexams.com)
- Click on the link displaying, "Online Forms For Deptt./ Non-Test Courses"
- Go to the list of courses displayed
- Click on the application submission link
- Enter correct and functional email as well as mobile number for receiving the username and password
- Log in to the application form
- Fill the form correctly
- Submit the form
The last date for MSc Home Science, Agriculture (Entomology, Plant Pathology, Microbiology), MTech (Agr. Proc. & Food Engg.) and Master of Agribusiness Management is 10 April 2017. The last dates for application submission of all other courses have been scheduled thereafter.
Click here for more Education News