3-year-old gets his head stuck in a pressure cooker

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
3-year-old gets his head stuck in a pressure cooker
Delhi:  Kids should stay out of the kitchen they say. Apparently they should also stay away from kitchen utensils. Meet three-year-old Shivam from Rani Bagh area in northwest Delhi.

The child was at home playing with a pressure cooker when his head accidentally got stuck in it. Hearing him crying his father Sanjay rushed Shivam to a hospital and after two hours of painstaking effort, doctors managed to remove the cooker from his head.

Initially doctors at a local nursing home had tried and failed to release Shivam and said they had never seen such a case. Family members then took the boy to Bhagvan Singh Hospital in Pitampura. A team of twelve doctors used equipment like saw, screwdriver etc to rescue the child. A large amount of cotton was used to ensure that the child did not get hurt.


Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.

NDTV Beeps - your daily newsletter

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................