80 People Hospitalised After Consuming Pork At Wedding In Manipur

All of them were admitted to Thoubal District Hospital yesterday afternoon.

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
80 People Hospitalised After Consuming Pork At Wedding In Manipur

Doctors said the cause of their sickness was food poisoning. (Representational)


Imphal: 

At least 80 people fell sick yesterday after consuming pork at a wedding feast in Thoubal district, about 30 kms away from the state capital, officials said.

The villagers of Waithou Chiru had consumed pork last night at the feast following which they complained of vomiting and dysentery.

All of them were admitted to Thoubal District Hospital yesterday afternoon. Doctors said the cause of their sickness was food poisoning.



Election Results for Lok Sabha Election 2019 will be out on May 23. Get the latest election news and live updates on ndtv.com/elections. Catch all the action on NDTV Live. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for news updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the election 2019

NDTV Beeps - your daily newsletter

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................