Fire breaks out in 5-star hotel in Ahmedabad

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
Ahmedabad:  A fire broke out today in gymnasium room of a leading five star hotel in the city, fire officials said.

The mishap took place this morning in steam bath unit located in the gymnasium room on third floor of the JW Marriot Hotel, they said.

As thick smoke engulfed the floor, it was evacuated and three high speed exhaust fans were installed to get rid of smoke, a fire official said.

The wooden bath unit caught fire due to an electrical snag.

However, no one was injured in the incident.

NDTV Beeps - your daily newsletter

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................