1. Pout selfies! Or is it "pout-fies?" Look, if you were supposed to look like a duck, you'd be a duck.
2. Also, belfies. Because no, we don't really want to see your butt.
Source: Daily Mail
4. Ima gonna say dis 1 tym nly: TYPE THE WHOLE DODDAMN WORD. Also, HBD? HNY? Really? What are you so busy doing that you cannot even be bothered to type a greeting properly?
6. Impossibly long and senseless forwarded messages. Also those messages that end with .."forward to 10 other friends". I'll risk that trip to hell, thanks.
7. Mass-tagging. WHY? I mean why would you even think of tagging me along with 40 others if I am not in it? Do not ghost-tag. It makes people hate you.
8. Horrible Parent Updates in form of pictures of their kids preening in underwear on social media. Thisistheinternet. There are creeps here. Use your brains people.
9. STOP adding people you do not know and then cribbing about the invasion of privacy thanks to the evil, evil web. You're enabling it by being so needy in the virtual 'friend' department.
10. Spamming by sending game requests and invitations to most random events. If I wanted to run, I'd run. And as far as 'giving life' is concerned Candy Crush lovers, please consider your own existence a gift from us and move on.
Happy 2015 everyone! May you all make newer and better mistakes this year!