Pradyuman Murder Case
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Gurugram Student, Who Allegedly Slit Junior's Throat Over Exam, Gets Bail
- Thursday October 20, 2022
- India News | Reported by Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Akhil Kumar
The teen was accused of murdering the class 2 student of the same school, picked at random, to defer an approaching examination and a parent-teacher meeting.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pradyuman Murder Case: Juvenile Accused's Bail Plea Rejected
- Wednesday June 6, 2018
- India News | ANI
On May 21, a Child Sessions Court in Gurugram had ruled that the juvenile accused in Pradyuman murder case should be tried as an adult.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Gurgaon School Murder, CBI Says 16-Year-Old's Fingerprints At Crime Scene
- Tuesday February 6, 2018
- Gurgaon News | Reported by Neeta Sharma, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
A school bus conductor who was arrested hours after the murder and presented to the media as the main accused, will be discharged, a special court was told. Ashok Kumar, who spent two months in jail, will now become a witness for the CBI.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Court Permits Ryan International Group's CEO To Visit US, Dubai
- Friday January 19, 2018
- Gurgaon News | Press Trust of India
The Punjab and Haryana High Court today permitted Ryan International Group's CEO Ryan Pinto to visit abroad, more than four months after a 7-year-old student was killed at the group's school in Gurgaon.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Teen Student Accused Of Killing 7-Year-Old In Gurgaon School Denied Bail
- Monday January 8, 2018
- Gurgaon News | Edited by Nidhi Sethi
A Gurgaon court today denied bail to a 16-year-old student, accused of killing seven-year-old Pradyuman Thakur at the Ryan International School. Just last month, the Juvenile Justice Board had said that the accused will be treated as an adult and undergo a regular trial in a court.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CBI Opposes Bail Of Juvenile Accused In Pradyuman Thakur Murder Case
- Friday December 22, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Press Trust of India
The CBI today opposed in a Gurgaon court the bail plea of the 16-year-old student, accused of killing a seven-year-old boy, at the Ryan International school. Additional sessions judge Jasbir Singh Kundu fixed the matter for January 6 for arguments on the appeal filed by the accused against an order of the Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) denying him ba...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Juvenile Accused In Pradyuman Thakur Murder Case To Be Treated As Adult
- Wednesday December 20, 2017
- Delhi News | Reported by Mukesh Singh Sengar, Edited by Anindita Sanyal
The 16-year-old student of Gurgaon's Ryan International School, who had been accused of the murder of Pradyuman Thakur, will be treated as an adult and undergo a regular trial in a court, the Juvenile Justice Board has said. If convicted, he will stay in a correctional home till he is 21 years old and then be transferred to a jail, the board said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Gurgaon School Murder Case: Court Rejects Bail Request Of Accused Student
- Friday December 15, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Edited by Alok Tikku
The Class 11 student of Ryan International School arrested last month by the CBI for allegedly killing seven-year-old Pradyuman Thakur in school premises will remain in custody. A Gurgaon court today rejected the bail request from the teenager but put off a crucial ruling on his trial to next Thursday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Supreme Court Dismisses Plea Against Bail To Trustees Of Ryan School
- Monday December 11, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Press Trust of India
The Supreme Court has dismissed a plea challenging the anticipatory bail granted to three trustees of the Ryan International Group in connection with the killing of a student in the school premises.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Will Challenge Plea Moved By Suspect's Dad: Pradyuman's Father
- Sunday December 3, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Press Trust of India
A day after the father of a 16-year- old suspect in the Gurgaon schoolboy killing filed a plea against his son's CBI custody, the vicitm's father today said the petition would be challenged in the court.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Gurugram Student, Who Allegedly Slit Junior's Throat Over Exam, Gets Bail
- Thursday October 20, 2022
- India News | Reported by Arvind Gunasekar, Edited by Akhil Kumar
The teen was accused of murdering the class 2 student of the same school, picked at random, to defer an approaching examination and a parent-teacher meeting.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pradyuman Murder Case: Juvenile Accused's Bail Plea Rejected
- Wednesday June 6, 2018
- India News | ANI
On May 21, a Child Sessions Court in Gurugram had ruled that the juvenile accused in Pradyuman murder case should be tried as an adult.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Gurgaon School Murder, CBI Says 16-Year-Old's Fingerprints At Crime Scene
- Tuesday February 6, 2018
- Gurgaon News | Reported by Neeta Sharma, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
A school bus conductor who was arrested hours after the murder and presented to the media as the main accused, will be discharged, a special court was told. Ashok Kumar, who spent two months in jail, will now become a witness for the CBI.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Court Permits Ryan International Group's CEO To Visit US, Dubai
- Friday January 19, 2018
- Gurgaon News | Press Trust of India
The Punjab and Haryana High Court today permitted Ryan International Group's CEO Ryan Pinto to visit abroad, more than four months after a 7-year-old student was killed at the group's school in Gurgaon.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Teen Student Accused Of Killing 7-Year-Old In Gurgaon School Denied Bail
- Monday January 8, 2018
- Gurgaon News | Edited by Nidhi Sethi
A Gurgaon court today denied bail to a 16-year-old student, accused of killing seven-year-old Pradyuman Thakur at the Ryan International School. Just last month, the Juvenile Justice Board had said that the accused will be treated as an adult and undergo a regular trial in a court.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
CBI Opposes Bail Of Juvenile Accused In Pradyuman Thakur Murder Case
- Friday December 22, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Press Trust of India
The CBI today opposed in a Gurgaon court the bail plea of the 16-year-old student, accused of killing a seven-year-old boy, at the Ryan International school. Additional sessions judge Jasbir Singh Kundu fixed the matter for January 6 for arguments on the appeal filed by the accused against an order of the Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) denying him ba...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Juvenile Accused In Pradyuman Thakur Murder Case To Be Treated As Adult
- Wednesday December 20, 2017
- Delhi News | Reported by Mukesh Singh Sengar, Edited by Anindita Sanyal
The 16-year-old student of Gurgaon's Ryan International School, who had been accused of the murder of Pradyuman Thakur, will be treated as an adult and undergo a regular trial in a court, the Juvenile Justice Board has said. If convicted, he will stay in a correctional home till he is 21 years old and then be transferred to a jail, the board said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Gurgaon School Murder Case: Court Rejects Bail Request Of Accused Student
- Friday December 15, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Edited by Alok Tikku
The Class 11 student of Ryan International School arrested last month by the CBI for allegedly killing seven-year-old Pradyuman Thakur in school premises will remain in custody. A Gurgaon court today rejected the bail request from the teenager but put off a crucial ruling on his trial to next Thursday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Supreme Court Dismisses Plea Against Bail To Trustees Of Ryan School
- Monday December 11, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Press Trust of India
The Supreme Court has dismissed a plea challenging the anticipatory bail granted to three trustees of the Ryan International Group in connection with the killing of a student in the school premises.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Will Challenge Plea Moved By Suspect's Dad: Pradyuman's Father
- Sunday December 3, 2017
- Gurgaon News | Press Trust of India
A day after the father of a 16-year- old suspect in the Gurgaon schoolboy killing filed a plea against his son's CBI custody, the vicitm's father today said the petition would be challenged in the court.
-
www.ndtv.com