Why is that so many 20-somethings live in fear of their next birthday, wishing for time to stop so that they can be a certain age all their lives? They walk the tightrope between 'the cool young adults' and 'the old'. Their conversations with friends on age includes at least one of the following:
1. All the actors and popstars are younger than me
2. We are closer in age to Homer Simpson than Bart Simpson
3. We have been out of college almost as long as we were in college
4. She is our age and she is going to be a mom
5. Ever since I started working, I automatically wake up early on weekends as well. I'm so old.
If you think this is what being old is like, you have to hear what the white-haired couple in this video have to say. It has excellent odds to change your perception about age forever.