The third major recruitment of the year has been officially announced, today. Indian Railways has released the notification, CEN 03/2018, for the RRB JE recruitment. Indian Railways will fill up 14,033 vacancies in Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) posts in various zonal railways and production units. Online registration for the recruitment will be conducted by the recruitment boards of Indian Railways or the RRBs. Registration link will be activated on January 2. Candidates with Diploma/ Degree in Engineering are eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Online registration: January 2-31
- Payment of Application Fee through online mode: January 2- February 5
- Payment of Application Fee through SBI Bank Challan: January 2-February 4
- Payment of Application Fee through Post Office Challan: January 2-February 4
- Final Submission of Applications: February 7
This is the second big opportunity for Diploma candidates, the first one was the Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment.
Candidates should apply through the official websites of the railway recruitment boards from January 2.
Click here for more Jobs News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.