Candidates with the following educational qualification:
- B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical discipline with minimum 1 (one) year post-BOE experience in operation of large size Thermal Power Plant having Coal/Oil/Gas Fuelled Boiler
- Ph.D in Chemistry with Minimum 2 (two) years of post qualification research/ laboratory experience in Petroleum/ Petro- chemical/ Polymer Laboratories as Quality Control Officer/ Research Officer
- B.E. (Fire)/ B.Tech. (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) with Minimum (1) one year post qualification experience in Fire Fighting operations & system maintenance & operation of firefighting vehicles, handling safety related jobs
- MD (General Medicine), MS (General Surgery), MD (Anaesthesia), MD/MS (Gynaecology & Obestrics) MS (Ortho), MD (Cardiology) or MBBS with 4 years experience in General Medicine with any industrial hospital/ reputed hospital/nursing home.
- M.A. in Hindi with English as subject at Graduation Level or MA in English with higher Hindi at Graduation level with 2 years of Post Qualification experience in Hindi implementation/English-Hindi-English translation etc.
- B.E./ B. Tech. or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering with 8 years of experience in Chemical /Refining/Petro-chemical Industry, out of which minimum 5 years should be in Advanced Process Control/ Real time optimization experience
Click here for more Job News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.