- Technical Officer/ C (Architecture, Civil, Safety): 4 posts
- Scientific Assistant/ C (Architecture, Civil, Safety): 13 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Category- I ((Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Chemical, Chemistry, Physics): 83 posts
- Technician/C (Draughtsman (Civil), Mason, Plumber, Carpenter, Surveyor, Boiler Attendant): 17 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Category- II (Plant Operator, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Welder (GMAW & GTAW), Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance, Instrument Mechanic, Fitter, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Machinist, Lab. Assistant [Biology/Physics/Chemistry]: 114 posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 7 posts
- Stenographer Grade III: 10 posts
The online exam will be held at 26 cities.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections. Election results will be out on May 23.