Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited applications to fill vacancies in Assistant Engineer, Deputy Director-Sainik Welfare and Assistant Director of Fisheries post. The application forms are available on the official website, hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Mechanical) in Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited: 6 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil) in Department of Public works: 26 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Environment) in Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited under the Department of MPP and POWER: 2 posts
- Assistant Director of Fisheries in the Department of Fisheries: 2 posts
- Computer Programmer in Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs: 1 post
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a preliminary test and interview.
The preliminary test will either be computer based or held offline. The minimum pass marks in computer based test / offline test (objective or descriptive) are 25% for the candidates of general category and 20% for the candidates of reserved categories.
The candidate will register and create his/ her profile on "One Time Registration" and after logging into his/ her account in OTR. The list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement, the Commission has said.
Click here for more Jobs News