- Professor (Neurology): 1 post
- Associate Professor (Paediatric Surgery): 1 post
- Associate Professor (Plastic Surgery): 1 post
- Associate Professor (Nephrology): 1 post
- Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery): 1 post
- Medical Physicist: 2 posts
- Manager/ Project Manager (DIC): 1 post
- Research Assistant / District Language Officer: 4 posts
- Head Draughtsman: 5 posts
- Commandant / Junior Staff Officer: 4 posts
- Research Officer: 1 post
- Planning Officer: 2 posts
Candidates with Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in the discipline relevant to the posts are eligible to apply. Eligibility criteria are explained in detail in the job notification available online.
Selection Process will majorly include screening test and interview. 'The key of each screening test (objective type) will be uploaded on Commission's website immediately after the conduct of Screening Test(s) for the concerned post(s) for calling objections from the candidates. Seven days time shall be given for inviting objections, if any, against the key from the date of display on Commission's website.'
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.