- Professor (Neurology): 1 post
- Associate Professor (Paediatric Surgery): 1 post
- Associate Professor (Plastic Surgery): 1 post
- Associate Professor (Nephrology): 1 post
- Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery): 1 post
- Medical Physicist: 2 posts
- Manager/ Project Manager (DIC): 1 post
- Research Assistant / District Language Officer: 4 posts
- Head Draughtsman: 5 posts
- Commandant / Junior Staff Officer: 4 posts
- Research Officer: 1 post
- Planning Officer: 2 posts
Candidates with Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in the discipline relevant to the posts are eligible to apply. Eligibility criteria are explained in detail in the job notification available online.
Selection Process will majorly include screening test and interview. 'The key of each screening test (objective type) will be uploaded on Commission's website immediately after the conduct of Screening Test(s) for the concerned post(s) for calling objections from the candidates. Seven days time shall be given for inviting objections, if any, against the key from the date of display on Commission's website.'
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.