Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will release the admit card for the recruitment exam for Social Security Assistant (SSA) post tomorrow (August 9). The EPFO SSA admit cards will be available on the official website of EPFO at epfindia.gov.in. "Eligible candidates who have applied for the post of Social Security Assistant Examination-2019 may download their call letters from the EPFO website from 09.08.2019 till 31.08.2019," reads the official update given by EPFO on the SSA exam admit card.
EPFO Social Security Assistant Admit Card 2019: Know How To Download
Follow the steps given here to download EPFO Social Security Assistant admit card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of EPFO
- Step 2: Click on the Recruitment tab available at the "Miscellaneous" category available on the homepage
- Step 3: One page, click on the EPFO Social Security Assistant admit card link
- Step 4: On next page, enter your registration details and password
- Step 5: Submit the details
- Step 6: Download your EPFO Social Security Assistant admit card from next page
EPFO had announced a total of 2,189 vacancies in Social Security Assistant post in which graduates were allowed to apply.
Click here for more Jobs News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.