1. Let recruiters know you are on the market: Update your resumes on job search portals, let the word around that you are looking for a job.
2. LinkedIn Headline writing: LinkedIn has become the lifeline of job seekers. Make sure that your LinkedIn headline states that you are looking for a job.
3. Un-blind bind job ads: often some job postings do not specifically mention the employer's name or company or website. In such cases, copy and paste some peculiar phrase from the job ad and copy paste it on google within quotation marks. Using the employers own marketing vocabulary may lead you directly to their website.
4. Brand yourself: You need to brand yourself for the job you seek. The two things in your resume which speak brand are the resume headline and summary. Make sure that these are not run of the mill and stuff and focus on the position you want and how you are suitable for it.
6. Stay calm during an interview: When you land the interview call, stay calm during the interview. Ask questions about the work, the challenges, the internal and external customers, the manager's goals and the department's current problems.
Click here for more Jobs News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.