Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the railway project in Bihar's Hajipur today. He also addressed a public meeting in Hajipur.
Here are the highlights:
- I can see how enthusiastic you are about the bridge. It will improve transportation and economic situation of people here.
- When Nitish Kumar was Railway Minister and Atal ji was PM this project was initiated and now it is being completed.
- For India's sustainable development, its important for India's eastern parts to develop.
- The nerve centre of India's development lies in Eastern India: PM.
- Infrastructure, road and railways sow the seeds of development and give speed to progress.
- Bihar is a priority for us because we feel Bihar's progress is key to India's progress.
- There has to be complete modernisation of the Railways.
- I assure you that in a very short time we will drastically transform the railways in all aspects.
- We need to give speed to our trains. We are trying to increase train speed uniformly across the country.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.