His Phone Exploded In His Pocket, Panic In Mumbai Restaurant. Watch

In the CCTV footage, Mumbai man can be seen jumping off his seat, throwing away the phone from his shirt's front pocket.

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
His Phone Exploded In His Pocket, Panic In Mumbai Restaurant. Watch

Phone explodes in a man's pocket in Mumbai. He sustained minor injuries.


Mumbai: 

Highlights

  1. Phone explodes in a man's pocket in Mumbai restaurant
  2. The incident has been recorded on CCTV camera
  3. Man sustains minor injuries, admitted to hospital

In a shocking incident, a phone exploded in a man's pocket while he was having lunch in a Mumbai restaurant in Bhandup area. In a CCTV footage recorded on June 4, the man can be seen jumping off his seat, throwing away the phone from his shirt's front pocket as fumes come out from his phone and spread in the restaurant. Struck by panic, other people in the restaurant can be seen running out from the place.

Here's the CCTV footage of the phone explosion:

The man sustained minor injuries due to phone explosion and was later admitted to the hospital.

Earlier in March, a teenager died in Kheriakani district in Odisha while using a phone. The teenager was on call with a relative while the phone was plugged in for charged and reportedly exploded. The 18-year-old victim had suffered injuries to her hand, chest, and leg, and was taken to a local hospital where she succumbed to these injuries.

(With Inputs From ANI)



Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.

NDTV Beeps - your daily newsletter

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................