Prime Minister Narendra Modi is visiting three states today-- Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is visiting three states today-- Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. PM Modi addressed a public meeting in Wardha to campaign for the BJP-Shiv Sena alliance candidates in Vidarbha region. In Wardha, PM Modi targeted NCP chief Sharad Pawar, saying there was infighting in his party, which was slipping from his control. PM Modi alleged Mr Pawar decided not to contest the upcoming Lok Sabha polls after realising that the situation was not in his favour. The Vidarbha region reports a huge number of farmer suicides and agrarian distress coupled with rural discontent that is a cause of worry for the BJP. PM Modi will then head to Andhra Pradesh's Rajahmundry for another rally. PM Modi will also address a public meeting of the BJP in Hyderabad later in the evening. This will be PM Modi's second visit to Telangana in four days. He launched the party's campaign by addressing a rally in Mahabubnagar on March 29. The BJP is making elaborate arrangements for the meeting in Hyderabad as it will supplement the party's campaign for four Lok Sabha constituencies.
Here are the highlights from PM Modi's rallies in Maharashtra, Andhra and Telangana:
PM Modi addresses a rally in Secunderabad, Telangana
- For the middle class, government has tried to bring relief to middle class, whether it is in education, rising costs
- Earlier governments weren't bothered. Yojanas weren't even visible during earlier regimes
- Congress could not contain rising prices
- This government has tried to give education loans, home loans and EMIs
- EMIs have gone down during this regime
- Zero tax benefits will finish if opposition comes to power
- On April 11, if "Mahamilavat" (PM Modi's term for the opposition "Mahagathbandhan") gets a chance in elections, they will take it away
- When army asked for bullet proof jackets, they had said we have no money.
- "My duty to keep interests of the middle class in mind and to work towards your dreams": PM Modi in Secunderabad
PM Modi Addresses Rally In Andhra Pradesh's Rajahmundry
- I am told that the TDP has now started a new work. This is related to cyber-crime. The Seva Mitra app that he (Chandrababu Naidu) talks about, that isn't about either service or friends. The truth is they are stealing the data of the people related to the app
- These Mahamilavatis are working to help settle their family and relatives. They don't care about the country or the people of Andhra Pradesh, may it be TDP, or Jagan Reddy's YSRCP or Congress-- this is their vision of the future too