Six fire-fighters were present at the spot to douse the fire, which was brought under control two hours later, police said.
Though the exact cause of the fire could not be ascertained, Officer-in-charge of Olidih Police station Mukesh Kumar said that short circuit is suspected to be the reason that could have caused the fire.
Mukesh Kumar said 30-35 motorcycles including one worth Rs 16 lakh was severely damaged in the fire.
The exact loss was yet to be evaluated but estimated to be in lakhs, he added.
The show room was opened just a few months ago.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.