Seats which remain vacant after this round will be handed over to state counselling authorities on August 16.
How to check Second Allotment Result?
Step one: Go to MCC official website: www.mcc.nic.in
Step two: Click on the UG Medical Counselling tab and then click on the All India Quota Counselling tab.
Step three: Click on the Round II Result link.
Step four: Enter your roll number.
Step five. Click on submit and view your allotment result.
Candidates who are allotted a seat should also download their provisional allotment letter. When reporting to the allotted dental or medical college for admission, a student would need the following documents:
1. Admit Cards of Exam issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
2. Result/ Rank letter issued by CBSE.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
4. Class 10th Certificate
5. Class 10+2 Certificate
6. Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
7. Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
8. Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
9. Proof of identity.
10. Category certificate
Click here for more Education News