The candidate should have good academic record with 60% marks at both graduate and post graduate level.
The candidates should not be over 35 years of age on the last date of receipt of application.
Candidates registered for Ph.D. degree in a recognized university/ or working toward their Ph.D. registration are also eligible to apply.
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
- Concerns related to Teacher Education Schemes
- Teacher Educators' Education
- Education of the Disadvantaged
- Classroom Processes and Practices
- Curricular Areas
- Education for Peace
- Psycho-social Development of Children
- Any Burning Issue in School Education
NCERT Doctoral Fellows will receive a fellowship of Rs.14,000/- per month (for Non-NET) and Rs.16,000/- per month (in case of NET qualified candidates) for a maximum period of three years. They will also receive a contingency grant of Rs.10,000/- per annum during this period.
Application will only be accepted in the prescribed format which is available on the NCERT website (www.ncert.nic.in). Only online applications will be accepted.
Click here for more Education News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.