Kalpit Veerwal, a student from Udaipur, has secured the all India Rank 1 in the exam by scoring 360 out of 360 marks in the exam.
JEE Main 2017 result: How to check
Step one: Go to CBSE results portal: cbseresults.nic.in
Step two: Click on the link for JEE Main 2017 result.
Step three: Enter your roll number and date of birth and click on submit.
Step four: Check and download your result.
Your JEE Main 2017 score card will have your Common Meirt List rank and Category rank only.
1. The result will not be declared yet for Paper 2, so stay patient.
2. The website might crash. If that happens, wait and check your result after a while.
3. If you are qualified for JEE Advanced, we suggest you check the application procedure for JEE Advanced and be prepared with necessary documents to apply. Application for JEE Advanced starts tomorrow.
4. For other candidates, it is time to check their eligibility for other institutes which participate in JEE Main and offer admission on the basis of JEE Main scores.
5. If your scores are not good enough, do not lose heart and stay positive. There's always a second option and a second chance.
Earlier, CBSE goofed up the JEE Main 2017 results. As it was reported earlier, the JEE Main examnination results were supposed to be announced today afternoon, at 1 pm. The board had released the results on time, but, within one or two minutes the board dropped the link. We were, like some other portals and students, able to access the results link for some time.
Click here for more Education News