Jharkhand Matric Result 2018: Highlights
- 4,28,379 appeared for Madhyamik exam in Jharkhand
- 2,54,830 students have qualified the exam.
- Overall pass percentage is 59.48%
- In general category, 44752 candidates had appeared. 64.58% pass
- Out of 2,08,701 boys who had appeared for the exam 61.79% have cleared the exam
- Among girls, the pass percentage is 57.29%
- 23% students score first division and 27% are placed in second division.
- District wise Hazaribagh has recorded the highest pass percentage of 74.45% followed by Ranchi 72.93%.
Jharkhand JAC 10th Result 2018 At Jac.nic.in: Live Updates
June 12, 4.08 pm: JAC 10th result out.
June 12, 4.06 pm: Press conference begins.
June 12, 4.03 pm: Result hosting website indiaresults.com says the JAC 10th result will be declared at 4.30 pm today.
June 12, 3.50 pm: Jharkhand Academic Council to release class 10 result in a while.
June 12, 3.30 pm: Press conference for Jharkhand class 10 result will begin in a while.
June 12, 2.55 pm: Official documents supporting the JAC 10th result will be released soon after it is declared.
June 12, 2.30 pm: As happened during class 12 result declaration, the result is expected to be announced in a press conference first and will then be available online.
June 12, 2.15 pm: More than 4 lakh students are expecting the class 10 result in Jharkhand at 4 pm today.
June 12, 1.55 pm: The website may slow down after the result is declared. Students are suggested to retry a bit later.
June 12, 1.16 pm: Jharkhand board result 2018 will be declared at 4 pm today at official websites.
June 12, 12.51 pm: Last year JAC had declared the class 10 result in May.
June 12, 12.19 pm: Soon after downloading the Jharkhand class 10th result students can save a copy of it.
June 12, 12 noon: The result will be available on the official websites. As an alternate option students can try checking the JAC 10th result on alternate option.
June 12, 11.30 am: The date and time for Jharkhand 10th result has been confirmed.
June 12, 11.15 am: With the declaration of the matric results, the admission process to junior college will begin in the state.
June 12, 10.55 am: As of now, no change in exam date and time have been notified by the Council.
Click here for more Education News