How Delhi Government Schools Celebrated Independence Day 2018: Photo Story
In Delhi Government Schools, Independence Day was celebrated yesterday. Atishi Marlena shared some photographs of Independence Day celebration from across schools in Delhi.
The country celebrates 72nd Independence Day today. All across the country students celebrate the independence day and mark the occasion by organizing cultural events, sports competition etc. It is a sight to behold, little school children dressed in saffron, white and green, singing and dancing to patriotic songs. Students participate in parade and recreate a micro version of the Independence Day parade at Red Fort.
In Delhi Government Schools, Independence Day was celebrated yesterday. Atishi Marlena, who was in news recently for introducing revolutionary changes in the education system in Delhi schools, yesterday shared some photographs of Independence Day celebration from across schools in Delhi.
The photographs are enough to send one down the nostalgia path.
1. Students of Janki Devi Girls school performing on Independence Day.
2. Girls marching at GGSSS Kondli Gharoli for Independence Day celebration parade.
3. Children at GGSSS Khichripur listening to Atishi Marlena.
4. Girls at GGSSS Kondli Gharoli singing a song on the occasion of Independence Day.
5. Boys of GBSS Sarai Kale Khan participate in Independence Day celebration.
6. Girls of GGSSS Khichripur dressed in the colors of flag, performing.
7. On the occasion, Atishi Marlena also interacted with students. A student from Janki Devi Girls school asking a question.
8. Girls at Janki Devi Girls school holding the tricolor.
9. Atishi Marlena Addressing students at GGSSS Kondli Gharoli.
10. Atishi Marlena participated in planting saplings at GGSSS Khichripur.
Click here for more Education News