CHSE +2 Result 2018: Know How To Check
CHSE +2 Result 2018: Highlights
- 76.98% pass. 73000 students out of 96000 students have cleared the exam.
- Balasore district which had the highest pass percentage last year, has witnessed a pass percentage of 89.69.
- A total of 1570 students have scored more than 80%. 7043 students have secured more than 70%.
- A majority of 11293 students had appeared for the +2 science exam from Khordha district and the pass percentage stands at 88.18.
- 86.42 per cent students have cleared the exam from Puri district.
- None of the colleges recorded zero pass percentage this year.
- Official documents supporting the +2 result will be available from May 28, 2018.
- Rechecking for +2 result from June 4.
- Nayagarh district has recorded the highest pass percentage of 92.23. Gajapati district has recorded the least pass percentage of 43%.
- 41 students have scored above 90% (28 male and 13 female).
CHSE Odisha +2 Result 2018: Live Update
May 19, 11.05 am: CHSE Odisha +2 result declared.
May 19, 11.01 am: School and Mass Education Minister Badri Narayan Patra arrives to announce the +2 result.
May 19, 11.00 am: +2 Arts and Commerce result likely to be announced next week
May 19, 10.53 am: Last year, 27 students had scored more than 90%. The overall pass percentage was 81.11%. Zero pass percentage was recorded in 3 colleges.
May 19, 10.50 am: Students should keep their roll number and registration number in hand for checking the +2 result.
May 19, 10.40 am: 377 students from Ravenshaw Junior college have appeared for the exam.
May 19, 10.34 am: School and Mass Education Minister Badri Narayan Patra to announce the plus two result soon.
May 19, 10.29 am: +2 result in Odisha will be announced for close to 95,000 students who had opted for science stream.
May 19, 10.22 am: Council expects a better performance this year. CBSE pattern was introduced for 2016-2018 batch.
May 19, 10.20 am: Registration number is a must for checking +2 result.
May 19, 10.19 am: Last year, the overall pass percentage for +2 science result was 81 per cent.
May 19, 10.14 am: Students can check their +2 result using their roll number and registration number.
May 19, 10.12 am: Odisha +2 result time confirmed. CHSE to release the result at 11.00 am today.
May 19, 9.53 am: Soon after downloading the online +2 result, students should save a copy of it. Official documents supporting the CHSE +2 result will be released soon after it is declared.
May 19, 9.48 am: Last year the CHSE +2 result for Arts and Commerce stream was announced a fortnight after the science results were announced.
May 19, 9.35 am: In the 10th result, 36 schools record zero pass percentage. Last year 22 schools were there in the same list.
May 19, 9.25 am: The overall pass percentage of Odisha 10th result has decreased this year in comparison to last year. 76.23% students have cleared the exam this year out of 6 lakh students.
May 19, 9.00 am: In May first week, the class 10 board in the State also known as Board of Secondary Education (BSE) had released the 10th result for annual HSC exam, Madhyama Sanskrit exam and State Open School Certificate Exam.
May 19, 8.45 am: CHSE +2 result will be available at orissaresults.nic.in, results.nic.in and www.chseodisha.nic.in. Students can also check the result at alternative result portals like indiaresults.com.
May 19, 8.30 am: CHSE Class 12 Arts and Commerce results were released on the last week of May last year.
May 19, 8.00 am: As of now, there's no exact date confirmed for +2 result of other streams: Arts and Commerce.
May 19, 7.45 am: Last year, 81.11 per cent students had cleared the examination out of 90,643 students in the science stream exam.
May 19, 7.30 am: As per the latest update, the Council will release the +2 result for science stream today.
May 19, 7.01 am: The Odisha CHSE class 12 exams for all the streams -- Arts, Commerce and Science -- began on March 6 were conducted till March 29, 2018.
Click here for more Education News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.